Hesitation to use the I may be a tell-tale sign that the I does not know itself fully. Or maybe the I doesn’t know which I, of the many different Is, to use. In any case, there is an I. And there is a You. The You is validated by the I. There couldn’t be a You without the I. But the I also becomes a You through the validation of I through You. And so, the I also exists thanks to You. And so to You who is reading this confused speech of I, THANK YOU. I's existence has become meaningful because of You.______________________________
This blog won't pretend to be hilariously funny or witty or beautiful or profound. But it is an indulgence of all sorts of things that appeal to my senses. Anything I find funny, witty, beautiful, meaningful and worth noticing is found here._______________________________
My Lakbayan grade is C!
How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!Created by Eugene Villar.
What's the meaning of "noble"?
- Nung 2nd year hayskul ako, meron kaming English teacher na itago natin sa pangalang "Ms. P". Mabait siya at di naglaon, naging mahal rin namin siya bilang aming class adviser. Isang araw, sa English class, habang nagdidiskusyon kame tungkol sa isang istorya, may mga kaklase akong nagiingay.
- Joel: Ma'am, what's the meaning of "noble"?
- Ms. P: I beg your pardon?
- Joel: "noble". *sabay turo sa part ng libro*
- Ms. P: "Noble"? Hmmm... Ahhhmm... *nakita ang isang klasmeyt namin na nagiingay* JOSHUA!! WHAT'S THE MEANING OF "NOBLE"??
- Muahahahaha. Mga tactics nga naman. XD
In case you are named HomerHendelBergenHeinzel and you’re looking for a used tombstone, then you might be interested in this one :D