Hesitation to use the I may be a tell-tale sign that the I does not know itself fully. Or maybe the I doesn’t know which I, of the many different Is, to use. In any case, there is an I. And there is a You. The You is validated by the I. There couldn’t be a You without the I. But the I also becomes a You through the validation of I through You. And so, the I also exists thanks to You. And so to You who is reading this confused speech of I, THANK YOU. I's existence has become meaningful because of You.______________________________
This blog won't pretend to be hilariously funny or witty or beautiful or profound. But it is an indulgence of all sorts of things that appeal to my senses. Anything I find funny, witty, beautiful, meaningful and worth noticing is found here._______________________________
My Lakbayan grade is C!
How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!Created by Eugene Villar.
Keso de Bolero
- This is perhaps the cheesiest conversation I've had. 6 years later and I realize it's the worst keso. EVER.
- the Other Person: (after about an hour of pangungulit) C'mon tell me!
- Me: It's for me to know and for you to find out! :>
- the Other Person: Si *toot* ba? Sige na!!!
- Me: Tama na! Baka madulas pa ko ng 'di oras!
- the Other Person: Ok lang, I'll be there to catch you naman eh. :>
- Me: *SAPAK*
- Ohohoho. Kunyari pa pero ang totoo niyan kinilig naman! Bakit ba?! Eh sa mababaw at keso rin pala ako noon eh! Tse!