- darkcherrymocha15 reblogged this from quintonb
- darkcherrymocha15 likes this
- anaaakarinaaa said: this is so brilliant on many levels
- anaaakarinaaa likes this
- nikkabebeh likes this
- kristina-kay reblogged this from jamiepaula
- jamiepaula reblogged this from ofthingsthatare
- starsforbreakfast likes this
- eipoj said: Haha. Gee I wonder what this photo says to us on a figurative level about freedom. Haha.
- eloquentbabbler likes this
- samesh-tdiffday likes this
- ofthingsthatare posted this
Hesitation to use the I may be a tell-tale sign that the I does not know itself fully. Or maybe the I doesn’t know which I, of the many different Is, to use. In any case, there is an I. And there is a You. The You is validated by the I. There couldn’t be a You without the I. But the I also becomes a You through the validation of I through You. And so, the I also exists thanks to You. And so to You who is reading this confused speech of I, THANK YOU. I's existence has become meaningful because of You.______________________________
This blog won't pretend to be hilariously funny or witty or beautiful or profound. But it is an indulgence of all sorts of things that appeal to my senses. Anything I find funny, witty, beautiful, meaningful and worth noticing is found here._______________________________
My Lakbayan grade is C!
How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!Created by Eugene Villar.